• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bushing replacement options for RE superflex CAs??

Safari Ary

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, well the rubber end of my CAs is SHOT. I bought the arms used from JohnBuuu a year ago and the rubber was a little worn, but not that bad. I think my driving it around in Fwd for a month this summer prolly took it's toll. Anyway, what are my options and what are the sources for those options. I'm traveling on Friday and have to replace these by then, and also the heim on my trackbar. Anyone know if it uses OEM bushings?? The reason they need to be replaced is 'cause the whole axle moves when braking in reverse by over an inch(kinda scary to watch). Also I'm getting a real bad shimmy on the highway. Anyway, I like the way they ride, so I'm not real thrilled about considering poly, just don't know where to get replacement rubbers from. Thanks

Ary

They are O.E.M. ,I paid $25.00 a pair for all mine at Napa.You really want access to a press to make it easy!

I'm pretty sure that the Moog part is K3131, and like RCP Phx says, it's an OEM LCA bushing. He's also right that you really do need a good shop press.

25.00$ a pair!?!?!?! I thought I remembered someone saying they paid like 6$ each for 'em. Jeez, why does everything have to cost so much money.....:rolleyes: Guess I get to spend my day off on Friday replacing control arm bushings instead of hunting :( Oh well, gotta do whatcha gotta do. Thanks guys

Ary

Guys, you're paying way too much for these things. I just ordered 'em from the stealership for 7.50 a piece. That's alot better than 25$ a pair. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Ary

BTW, NAPA wanted 10.xx

Back