• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comp Video

XJJPR

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
If someone has one of that I would appreciate a copy, atleast the part of me. :D

call me or email and well set something up.

mark
orgs mfg

I have some.
I can just send you a copy of the whole thing. (?)
Let me know. Also, it was shot from up on the hillside about midway through the trail.
Dan.

GSequoia said:
Dan, I'd like that video too, I'm gonna put together one big video and would like all the footage I can get..

What were you shooting on? 8mm, MiniDV..?

Sequoia
MiniDV.
But if you start asking a lot of technical questions, you'll have to hit me back channel or call me. I really don't know how to use it yet as it was somewhat one of the big purchases for this trip.
It's a Cannon Optura 20 if that helps.
I think there is a way to email it to you isn't there? Let me know what you want.
Thanks,
Dan.

I'd like a copy too.
VHS/DVD is ok with me. Let me know how much and where to send it.

Sequuioa how about announcing a meet and greet with the socal guys to get together some where to watch videos, swap videos and drink some drinks???

Well, now that we have Moab out of the way I'm for that for sure! All we have to do is figure out the W's (where and when). Let me see what I've got going on and I'll start a thread with some ideas.

Also, feel free to suggest if you think of anything. Also, sorry I didn't get around to meeting up with you in Moab...ended up so busy I didn't meet half the people I intended to!

Sequoia

Sequoia -
Give us a heads up when you get the footage all together. I too would love a copy of that - one to keep for posterity!

GSequoia said:
Dan, I'd like that video too, I'm gonna put together one big video and would like all the footage I can get..

What were you shooting on? 8mm, MiniDV..?

Sequoia

I would LOVE to have a compilation video of the footage shot of the challenge. That was a helluva good time......way too much fun. :D

So who's going to be in charge of this project?
I need to make arrangements to get whatever is needed to them.
Thanks,
Dan.

WEll...

Troy is doing a video for the event...

I'll gladly mix a video for the competition, I'll just have to get material from as many sources as I can, I'll throw up a thread and get started on it soon.

Sequoia

Shari went to the competition and shot video as well. Looks like there should be plenty of different views and angles to document that crazy event in it's entirety! Shari's shots are from up on the hill above.

Got a great shot of Grant's noggin' banging around inside his Jeep during his run!

...............speakin of banging noggin's........we should have had the contestants wearing helmets. :eek:
Oh well, damage is done.........:D

when the tape is all finished I would also love a copy. It was tons of fun and it is easier to show a video than try and explain it .
Stefanie
:arrowr:

I don't know..... I'd like to see/hear your explanation as you're laying on the side spinning tires at close to 50mph in 4low :D
Too bad I only saw it on video as I was running Moab Rim that day...

Kejtar

Profits from selling the video should go to Grant until his costs for the two XJ's are fully recovered, then the rest of the profits should go to the winners. :D :D :D :D :D

Back