• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flexin on 39's

WOW!

Those are huge!

Madness! Is that maxed out, or just as much as the terrain would let you flex it out?

Lookin Good!
Can't wait till my rear coils conversion get underway.

wow!!!

OK, that is just fawsome man!!

Puts a little more pride into being an xj owner...:D

sorry for stealing the tread Dave:D I was out there Saturday with Theon testing it. Yes that is Butcher Jones area. No that is not the max flex shot, just what we could do, plus the rear doesnt have limiting straps so they would just keep going. The rear wouldnt let the front flex becuase no straps:D The rear just kept going and going and going. It did really well for its first trip out. No rocks just yet just wanted to test the flex. Sorry again Dave, just wanted to answer the ?'s since you couldnt make the run, you definatly missed the great flex this thing has first hand. And yes those are some huge tires. Made my 33's look like donut tires, I did manage to get mine on top of his with all 4 tires still on the ground:D that was with stock control arms and no locker Jeff CamoXJ more pics to come later

Will the real CREEPRS please stand up

I guess it is about time, I start posting about my rig. I want to thank WARN, Randy's Ring and Pinion, Interco Tire, AGR, Currie Enterprises, Dick's Driveline in Phoenix, Dave, Leonard, and Jeff from Arizona XJ, Greg from C-ROK, and everyone else that made this Rig possible, without all of your help, It would have taken forever to finish.

The first frame design was done by Greg Gavel from CROK E&F, that was used on CROK, Greg as well as others helped in the design phase of this project. My company, Cherokee 4x4 did all the fab work.
Although the frame is different from CROK, the concept came for it and with the permission from CROK E&F, Cherokee 4X4 will be producing the frame as a bolt on kit for the XJ. You will have an option of the type of suspension you would like (Coils, Leafs, Coil Overs, etc). If anyone wants more info on it, you can contact me at [email protected].
OK enough of the promo stuff.

I started the project Sept 2002, and finished Oct 2003, by late July the project was only 75% complete, that is when WARN, Randy's Ring and Pinion, Currie, Dick's Driveline, AGR, and Interco stepped up to the plate and offered to sponser my project. :D

I still have a few mods to do, like more fender trimming, and limiting straps, if anyone would like to check it out in person I will be attending the 2003 ASA4WDC Jeep Jamboree in Florance, Az Oct 17-19, I will be there the 18th and 19th.

I like the Jeep man, the extended wheelbase is awesome.

Back