• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how about a list of every state in attendance at moab this year?.....texas

eshel

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
pam & i, and randy/yank & tina were all from texas. how about the other states in attendance?

One of two from New Mexico. Handlebars was the other and I didn't know him before the trip - he did a good job leadin' us through Hell's Revenge on Friday.

Arizona

Tucson Az, 10 hours from Moab. Had a great time and will be back next year, if not sooner.

AL here we just got back in about 30 min ago....Had a great time and hope to make it again...

Colorado, Greeley to be exact, took 8 hours with stops

IL, several times over....

Beezil
ChiXJeff (me)
Chewbacca
IntrepidXJ
SeanR

1,340 miles from Moab back to my apartment. 22 hours drive time, pulling a 1 ton tent trailer.

WayneXJ said:
You don't count you were broke down all week..:D
Yeah but he never gave up on it. I think he got all the shiznit fixed by Friday.
Never say die.

BTW, another from Utah here.

North Carolina was represented by Keith Douglas (Motorman), Mark Ayers (MarkWNC) and his family, and myself

Kejtar said:
Where were you and how is it that I didn't run into you??

Btw... I count for CA :D

You did. We ran Metal Masher together and then that one night when we were all watching the video on the back of the RV someone mentioned my name and you and I giggled that we didn't know who each other were when we had done that whole trail ride.

Back