• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Progess report

Fullsizexj

NAXJA Forum User
well I am down to a couple items left to go
Drive shafts
Gears
and waiting for 17" trailReady bead locks and 40x13.5x17 MTR's to arrive

For the driveshafts, just gotta order the front from Tom Woods and have the rear lengthend locally

The gears and install kits will be in this week 5:38

Then comes the fun of testing
here are the latest pics
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=5xq6ic3.afpobjtz&x=1&y=-6xq8cz

Love the sway-aways and axles. Does the arch over the drive shaft give much rigidity and is it integrated with a skid? Does the custom tail pipe hanger cut down on weight?:D

The hoop is really strong as I was really concerned it would not be. It is 1/2" thick where it goes up into the tunnel. I do plan to do a belly pan and possibly side plateing from the rock rails to the lower subframe also. Still thinking about that one though. So you like the lightweight exhaust hangers do ya. Just got to get motivated enough to get under there again and weld some real ones up. I am heading out to West Virginia in the morning for a week and will be working my butt off on it when I get back, Hoping to get it done in time for Panamint Valley days but dought I will make it. Gonna be some late nighters and waiting for the Beadlocks to arrive. I ordered them a week ago but was told it could take 4-6 weeks, I am really hoping that was a really cushined estimate.

Back