• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tsl radials

alaska55

NAXJA Forum User
anybody out there runing 31-9.50 tsl radials with a 3" lift. how the road manners and how does the noise compare to bfg mt.

thanks for any feed back

No experience with Swamper radials on an XJ, But ran 32x10.50 Swamper Radials on a Samurai.....and will tell you they were NO louder than the previous BFG or GY MT's on the highway. I was happily suprised how well they behaved on the road. And they did work well Off road. I'd recommend them if you see alot of mud.
Hope this helps,

I had 33x10.50 radials on my 4runner.

They were softer tread compound than some Mud King XT's that I had. The Swampers probably would get 30,000 miles. They grip pavement well, do better on ice than the mud kings. Mud performance was superb.

i have 33x12.50 swamper radials on my xj right now. compared th the 33x12.50 bias swampers i had on my cj the radials are smaller (width and height), much quiter, and wear about twice as slow. they still have the agressive swamper tread and behave much better in rain. if you need an agressive tire but still drive on road a lot, i'd recomend them.
matthew

Back