• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wil a chevy pitman arm fit a XJ box?

xjnation said:
I can get a chevy pitman arm any style for 10.00 and it would be much easier than reaming out the stock xj arm

It should, all sawnaw (sp?) boxes should be the same, non-toyota....

My F350 arm fit but I chose to just reim my XJ arm. I drilled it out with a 5/8in masonary bit (for concrete) other bits would get burned up on the cast arm. I had this bit...

Then For $20 I got the 1.5in per foot tappered reimer, put it in my 5amp varable speed drill and went slow, It work but It heated up the brushes in my drill pretty good.

I ran the 2026-2027 rod ends for my drag link, it works..

download.php

hey I got an idea! I cant get ahold of a reamer here in Flagstaff and not a machine shop will tjouch it why dot I buy your reamer for 20.00 shipped then I will pass it on to someone else

xjnation

go to a plumbing supply store, not home d-pot or highs (lowles, but more pricy then the pot), some where a contracter would go to get supplies, they might have one.

go to a plumbing supply store, not home d-pot or highs (lowles, but more pricy then the pot), some where a contracter would go to get supplies, they might have one.

Tried that nothing here in Flagstaff, AZ. the price of being in a small town:rolleyes:

You can borrow mine!

You can borrow mine!

That would be great!, could you mail it to me in Flagstaff, I would be very greatful and send you back 10.00 for your trouble and cost to mail!

I will PM you my address! :D

Back