• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need lift opinions.... fast...

I have heard that rough country rides very very rough and my impression of the lift is that it is low quality. Sorry I can't be more help... hopefully someone else will come along before the auction ends...

EDIT: For that kind of money go with an RE kit.

It depends on if you plan to go off-roading or not. It’s a good budget kit, which will give you some extra ground clearance.
What it will not do it provide much - if any more articulation. If you plan on going wheeling much you should look for a lift that comes with an adjustable track-bar, and quick-disconnects. The next level above that, I would look for a lift with full replacement leaf-springs, upper control arms, a drop pitman arm, and a SYE – possibly a replacement steering stabilizer too.
Good luck...;)

p.s. I personally would skip this buy.

I would say if you wanna spend somewhere around that amount of money get
RE6020 3.5" XJ Super-Ride Kit. Contains all the same parts but shocks for the same price, plus it is RE so it is gonna be 20 times better, plus RC shocks or Heckthorn shocks i heard blow. But IMHO i would save up and get full leaf packs. Much Much better in the long run. Hope it helps, NICK

Back