• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJROB92

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all. Im new to this forum. I've known about this group for a while but just now decided to sign up. I ain't new to Jeepin just new to this site. I'm a regular on Jeepin.com mostly. I'm sure I'll be pleased with this forum. I've heard good things. Here are a couple pics of my XJ.
211796_25_full.jpg

211796_6_full.jpg

If it looks like a noob smells like a noob it probably is a noob ;)
j/k nice rig.
DIG IT

XJCHUCK72 said:
Jeep looks great, thanks for coming over to our side :D

The major part that is different with ours is, we many different forums, where JU is more of a free for all. Organization is a good thing, easier to search also. ;)
We have a search?:confused:

Nice Jeep and welcome. I've done the same thing you did and now I don't even need to go to the other sites. Next move for me is membership. What's bad about being new is that I got here too late and didn't have enough time to plan for the 20th anniversary in Moab happenin' right now.:(

Hey, welcome! I hope you like it here, it is the only forum I regularly read, and the only one I regularly read and post on. I am from Algonac, but right now I am up here at Michigan Tech in Houghton. If you ever need a good wheeling trip, come on up here, we (MTU 4 wheelers) would be glad to show you around. The Keweenaw has some awsome wheeling that not many people know about. I will send you some pics if you want. Next time I am down there maybe we can do some wheeling. Check out our website for some pics. http://www.sos.mtu.edu/4x4
Welcome! Christian

Sweet, thanks alot man. Jus hit me up if yer down here again. I'm sure youve been to the Mounds in Flint. Not much other fourwheelin spots around here.

Thanks for the 'welcome's fellas:thumbup: And i'll have to look at the bennefits of becoming a memeber. Trail rides? Shows? Free Shit? :D

Ill be around catch yall later

Back