• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What real Men do with Sawzall's

AZXJ

NAXJA Forum User
creepers.msnw

creepers.msnw

creepers.msnw

Enjoy Boys!!!

The board isn't what it used to be.... I haven't posted on this forum in so long I am not allowed to attach any more... :p

Later

Hot damn! You're a pioneer. I've been planning to do that for almost a year now but I've never got enough nerve to hack. Looks real nice.

What kind of suspension is that? I like the subframe.

Last edited:
It does look pretty good.But after sampling a "few" of the pics,I see a little to much "Bondo" for my liking!Will definately crack if it ever sees dirt "anything".

The good thing is you might be able to buy it later at about 1/10th the value for a "core"

I dont like body work myself,but Ive done a ton of customs!For about $50 at Harbor Freight you can get an impact gun(good for other stubborn parts and a sheet metal edging/crimping tool!

Last edited:
RCP Phx said:
It does look pretty good.But after sampling a "few" of the pics,I see a little to much "Bondo" for my liking!Will definately crack if it ever sees dirt "anything".

The good thing is you might be able to buy it later at about 1/10th the value for a "core"

Damn Phx, you sure have been pissy lately. :)

Nice bob job, Looks very good. Bondo is one of those little necessitites in body work. I'd like to see some pics of the underside though.

Nah!!!!!I just hate doing any project of that nature(alot of time) without doing it properly(a few more hours/days here and there).I certainly think mine deserves the best I can give it!

That isn't Daves rig :eek: it belongs to Theon :D But Dave has been helping him cut it up.

One of

Two to find info on this rig.

Hey Dave, not trying to step on toes :anon:

Back