• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone got a stock wheel they can bring with them?

Gcb17

NAXJA Forum User
i've searched utah over for a stock wheel to mount my spare on, but i've had no luck. at least, i'm not willing to pay an insane amount for a stock wheel. i just want a 15" any style, don't care how many scratches it has, just as long as the rim ain't bent so it won't hold air. anyone wanna bring one with them to give :) or sell me?

:( I got beat by 5 minutes!!!! In any case, if anyone else needs one I will be bringing one brand new one, that has never seen pavement 225........ and I'm not planning on taking it back home with me... so anyone... offer me a decent price for it :D

Kejtar

I have a few stock aluminum rims available. I'm in Ogden, so it might be more convenient for you to get it from me. Let us know what you want to do.

Tom

I"ve got one of the early aluminum 10 spoke Cherokee Laredo wheels. It's yours for free if you want it. I'm in Kaysville.

Back