• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep break-ins in moab

mikal

NAXJA Forum User
when we were in moab, about 2 months ago, our xj was broken into. 3 other jeeps were hit the same night. the chief of police told us that there has been a bunch of break-ins recently, but that they had some good leads and a couple of suspects. he sounded optimistic that within a week or two they would be making arrests. we haven't heard anything since then, but beware. there may be bad people trying to ruin your vacation plans.

"Never mind the dog, beware of owner."

Free lessons!

I'll give anyone trying to break in free martial arts lessons.

Things to bring:

1. Tools, preferably ones you have handled. (not for use, just so the evidence adds up and the authorities dont get the idea to charge the wrong person)

2. Cell phone. (so I can call the authorites and an ambulance for you)

3. No weopons. ( I dont like calling the coroner. Also puts a damper on my vacation because you cant explain why you were such a bonehead, I have to)

4. Beer, walet full of cash or nice jewelry. (That way I can show you what its like to be mugged and robbed at the same time!)

Rabbit

Back