• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I just wanted to inform you, that you ALL SUCK!!!!!

Safari Ary

NAXJA Forum User
I'm jealous :bawl: I hate living on the east coast and having to go to this pesky thing called College. I wanna go so bad. Oh well, I will expect lots of good stories and pictures when yall get back. Don't forget to drink a few for me and break a few parts for me. Good luck and safe travels!!

Ary

i'm with you stuck on the east side, lets bash them as the Loosers they are leaving us here and not even saying sorry that you can't go.:D

Actually it's you 2 that suck since you couldn't come up with a way to make it to the event. All the cool kids will be there ya know :firedevil

Sean

Ary'01XJ said:
I'm jealous :bawl: I hate living on the east coast and having to go to this pesky thing called College.

Well I'm working on my masters and I gotta take classes just like the undergrad people... but guess what: at the start of semester I told my professors that I have vacation coming up, that I have planned for since last year and they can drop me if they need to, but I won't be here on those dates! All of them were understandeable and I made all the arrangements necessary to miss the lectures and presentations and tests and all that good stuff :D

Kejtar

OneTonXJ said:
Actually it's you 2 that suck since you couldn't come up with a way to make it to the event. All the cool kids will be there ya know :firedevil

Sean

i know, but it makes me feel better to bash the luckey ones.

2"stuck here this year"offroad

Last edited:
2offroad said:
i know, but it makes me feel better to bash the luckey ones.
Bash all you want :) Payback is a b$tch :) and ours will be to show you pics that make you wanna beat your head against the wall for missing it :D

Dam you ary, wish you could come, ill drink some Coronas for you :D:D:D:D

i don't need to see any pix this is what i'm already doing.
:banghead::tears::banghead:

GSequoia said:
Don't worry man...I'm right here with you.

Until Tuesday :D:D:D

go head rub it in.

Re: Re: I just wanted to inform you, that you ALL SUCK!!!!!

Kejtar said:
Well I'm working on my masters and I gotta take classes just like the undergrad people... but guess what: at the start of semester I told my professors that I have vacation coming up, that I have planned for since last year and they can drop me if they need to, but I won't be here on those dates! All of them were understandeable and I made all the arrangements necessary to miss the lectures and presentations and tests and all that good stuff :D

Kejtar

Remi, you live a little closer to Moab than I do ;)

hjeepxj, thanks man, I'll be drowing my sorrows back here on the right coast ;)

Ary

Re: Re: Re: Re: I just wanted to inform you, that you ALL SUCK!!!!!

Kejtar said:
Yeah... but I'm going to be there longer then the event :D

Kejtar

Bite me:mad: :D

not going to make it.

i tore apart my xj thinking i could have it done by now but that came up short.trying to put 3/4 tone runnig gear, coilovers,beadlocks,37"sturned out to be harder than i thought. but i have a pile of after market stuff for stock gear.ARB"s,4:10"s,d30,d35,5-6inch tomken lift,rancho in cabs.aw4,np 231,posi-lock cable,rear disk kit,just to start!if anyone needs anything please call 360 815 4005.

Re: Re: Re: I just wanted to inform you, that you ALL SUCK!!!!!

Ary'01XJ said:
Remi, you live a little closer to Moab than I do ;)

hjeepxj, thanks man, I'll be drowing my sorrows back here on the right coast ;)

Ary

lol, keep it up man

Back