• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Modifications Should I do next???

JeepTherapy

NAXJA Forum User
I have spent $2500 to date on modifications on my Cherokee and have not been disappointed. I like going off road in Colorado, Oklahoma and Utah (Moderate Trails), but I am only able to get out to these places once a year. I recently bought a 4.5 hybrid (Rusty's & RE) lift to replace my Skyjacker 3" kit and thought about doing the Dakota Spring packs while I am at it to get rid of my add a leaf and create more flex. I plan on upgrading in the next week or two with this lift combination.

I spent $1200 this past spring for 4:10's, front Detroit True Trac and a rear Trac Lock.

I spent $200 before that for AJ's Rock Rails & a T Case Skid plate. I already have front a rear skids by Mopar. I also have a rear hitch and front brush guard that I use as tow points for when I need the strap.

What can I do next that would be within the $300-$500 range, Or a combination of cheaper upgrades?

Kevin

Mail me a check..! Hyuck Hyuck... What about your spare tire mount..? Is it still in the back..? Put it on the roof..!!

i think the sye is a great 1st choice. if not then maybe a cb set-up. if you do any night wheelin maybe some lights, or a safari rack and use some rubber tractor lights and do rock lights :D

I forgot to mention that I already have a basket rack for my roof, wired a light under the rear bumper for reverse light, have two off road lights on the brush guard and have a CB.

Kevin

Back