• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Rim

Tom R.

NAXJA Forum User
I have one factory bent AR767 black rim, 15x8, 5 on 4.5, 4" backspacing for free. I don't know the extent of "bentage," but it should work well for the spare tire. I ran a set of these but noticed issues that I thought were related to tire balance. Discovered I had a couple of rims that were bent since new. Anyway, I have one left and I'm willing to bring to Moab for anyone who wants it. It's free! Let me know.

Tom

Thanks!

Thanks! Do you need anything? I may have something to trade, name what you're looking for.

Tom likes music, Jeepin and collecting Victoria Secret catalogs so anything to do with those will do. :jester: :D
See ya in Moab brah!!

Re: Thanks!

Lawn Cher' said:
Thanks! Do you need anything? I may have something to trade, name what you're looking for.
Hmmm....hard to think of anything besides locker, rockrails, drop brackets, HD aftermarket bumpers/tire carrier, D44, or new Skyjacker Hydro shocks. :)

Do you have any spare TJ flares or Rusty's track bar replacement end where it goes into the frame drop bracket. If you don't have something to trade, it's cool. I wasn't asking for anything anyway. But thanks for offering.

Tom

Back