• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

one of the loooongest weeks of my life!!!!

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
a lil over 48 hrs till launch time.... this F'ing anticipation is killing me!!!! maybe i'll call out dead from work and make it a full 14 days away from work.. :D
mike

I wish I had 48 hours, i gotta week! :( damn skewl

you know what I just realized its gonna become real quiet around naxja, and all the n00bs and morons will run free!!! oh no!

:D

BillR said:
Me too. I'll leave (and be there!) a week from today!

mee too

-6hrs till launch...

and I haven't packed a damn thing yet LOL

No problem tho for an ex Cav Trooper: extra boots, dry sox, 4 cases of beer, the coffee & percolator and a poncho liner.

woody said:
-6hrs till launch...

and I haven't packed a damn thing yet LOL

No problem tho for an ex Cav Trooper: extra boots, dry sox, 4 cases of beer, the coffee & percolator and a poncho liner.

LOL.... you forgot probably one of the most important supplies... that has many uses... and one of them is almost a requirement, especially nowadays :D (although I don't think you would get too much of it's original inteded use at this event :D)

Kejtar

My junk is ready (as always).

Shall we start a pool to see how many quarts of oil it will take to get me out there?

At the rate I'm leaking, I should just drain the oil out of my pan and mix it with my fuel, two stroke style.

24 hours till the Valdez leaves dock.

CRASH

CRASH said:
Shall we start a pool to see how many quarts of oil it will take to get me out there?

I thought you'd already started a pool..... wait, that was your HEEP! :D

I may get some packing in tonight; but it looks like mostly tomorrow morning.

I gonna start tossing sit into the driveway and at noon, it all goes in the XJ - and at 1PM I'm hitting the road to Las Vegas!

bburge

We're doing Friday night in LV, then Moab the next day.

I think the GF would have kidney trouble if I stuck her in the XJ for 11 hours straight.

So Friday night it's dinner in LV, a real bed, a real shower in the morning - then it's all downhill from there!

Then some uphill, and some more downhill, then some around the hills - then a beer... Repeat until Saturday!

bburge

XJ is 1/2 packed... the other 1/2 is in the corner all piled up... i'm thinkin i packed too much crap but i went back thru it all twice and i seem to think i need it all... got me a fancy new Coleman electric cooler/fridge things... its really kewl.. i'm looking forward to not hearing my styrofoam cooler squeeking and ice sloshing.... now i guess its gonna be 2 1/2 days of MT/R's humming at 80 mph.... 30 hrs till launch at 4am saturday....
mike

Back