• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uwharrie Trail.......

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Which trial is this? Daniel?

705059UwharrieWhere.JPG

hedding to green gap rd. good place to cool off.

I thought......

That section was off limits to anything but ATV's? Anywho they had two u-joints let go. One TJ and one CJ. Seems they blame me bc I gave them the U-joint as a spare the night b4 they left. Seems they put it in instead of getting a new one. Hell if it was a new one it would not be a trail spare! LOL! Sometime my frineds amaze me!

was closed to 4X4s now it is open to all ORVs

I have to get my junk back together!

Maybe I can get at it some this weekend and aim for next month. If I don't get another ride in this season I'll be joansen to go to Tellico this winter! Wonder what its like in the snow?

i'm going to tellico 10-31 for the fall fling, if you want to ride with me just let me know.

Well I thought about leaving Ghost and going but.....

then I realized that my 5 year old twinn boys would not be happy about not being taken trick or treating by Daddy! IMHO that needs to be moved to November! October is a bad month for me.

if you want to wheel in uwharrie this fall let me know, anniversary with wife this sat., i'll be jail sunday. maybe next sunday?

Want is not the problem.......

The fact that the new engine is on a stand in the shop and the tranny is dissassembled ready to be reassembled and I ordered a new clutch today is a problem. Time is against me getting any wheeling in this season. I shall continue to plug at it. When I do get it together I will let you know. Hell every one here will know. Ask about the sucessful clutch repair that took 6 months. LOL! I was even threatend with a beating from an auto! LOL! Speaking of which I saw an auto in the U-pull it the other day and started to think it over!

Glen, when i get some time we'll have to get the ghost running i dont know how good i am with engine stuff, but hey, if your radio goes, u know who's the man. well it really wasnt the U joint on Rich's that broke it was the straps, and then 3 of the bolts broke off in the yoke, when we got it back to his house it took no time to get them out with some easy outs.

Sounds like......

some one did not torque them down right! Or seat the joint right!

Back