• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Microwave??? Anybody?

Danno

NAXJA Forum User
Does anybody have a microwave that they could bring? Something nice and powerful? When we are sitting around the campfire in front of Mil's motorhome or having our Tuesday evening meal...it would be nice to have some popcorn. YUUUMMM! :D Anybody got one? I'll see that we have plenty of popcorn. Thanks, Danno

You want to bring a microwave camping? I don't even have a microwave in my house. This is how us poor people make popcorn while camping:

standard.jpg

no... what you do is you look for the hottest running jeep... then you grab those instant packs of popcorn and youthrow them onto the valvecover.

Kejtar

I'm sure Hinkley has a microwave in his new rolling palace........ :D :D

Goatman said:
I'm sure Hinkley has a microwave in his new rolling palace........ :D :D
Yup... when I was at his shop on Sunday, I saw a mobile microwave along with a roof mounted radar and sonar (for nightime navigation) plus satelite communication hookups (rotating satelite antenna which keeps a constant uplink) :D

Kejtar

microwave and popcorn continued....

All right already. I want some good stuff. Not that charcoal that Handbars is burning. Slickrock campground ain't really camping. It's more like going to summer camp and that for sure isn't roughing it. Just see how much popcorn I share with you "pervs". I got your names!!:D :D

Back