• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to know each other?!?!"NAMETAGS???"

Hagen

NAXJA Forum User
I wonder why nobody brought this up yet:

There will be lots of "Insiders", knowing everybody, like "Chewb" and "Beez" and "THEGUYWITHTHEPOODLZ"

I would like it when everybody would bring her/his personal NAMETAG.

What do you think?
Hagen

Considering the company I'll be keeping.......I'm just gonna wear my :arrowl: "I'm with Stupid":arrowr: T-shirt everyday.
Beez, you know where you can put it......:D

XJEEPER said:
Considering the company I'll be keeping.......I'm just gonna wear my :arrowl: "I'm with Stupid":arrowr: T-shirt everyday.
Beez, you know where you can put it......:D

I'm ahead of you, Hagen. I'm bringing those cheesy stick on name tags for at least our Tuesday evening get acquainted function. If you all think it's a good idea for other nights as well, I'll bring more. :D

Good idea, thanks for bringing it up so we can warn people. :)

Screen neames in white shoe polish on the rear window?
I think that's what the traveling soccer/volleyball/hockey moms use on their minivans and Expeditions.
Tom

Kejtar said:
Damn..... I shouldn't have trimmed the beard... then I would have been able to say "I'll be the hairy one" :) LOL

Kejtar

Heh...... we'll see about that....

ChiXJeff "3 years without a haircut."

Well Ill be easy to swap..XJGUY is my license plate. I gather I will be one of maybe two who are from NY...and I should have HUGE PUV decals on the XJ. But name tags do sound good, as does the white shoe polish on the glass.

XJguy

Beezil said:
I'll be naked

i just was thinking about that i wanted to come out to Moab, now i don't think so.

LOL even that seeing Beezl naked is a steeeeeeeep price, i still want to go.

Beezil said:
I'll be naked

:eek:

I'll be the guy following Beez around
ghey.gif

ok i was wrong, now i don't want to go or even think about Beezl and PhatXJ strolling around Moab, i will have nightmares to night.
LOL

Kejtar said:
LOL..... been there... done that.... and then my friends rebelled and made me get one :D

:D My g/f has would be quite unhappy if I cut my hair.

OTOH, running over it with a creeper ain't fun.

Back