• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rustys stuff

maineiac

NAXJA Forum User
i was just on rustys site and they have 4.5 in springs for 79.00. i looked further and found 4.5 springs,3.5 aal,1 in block,and adj track bar, all for 306 will this be a good set up

It doesn't say, but thay have 6.5" front springs for the same price. I called yesterday to order the 4.5s and they told me that because of a shipping accident, the springs were scratched, that's it, just scratched. They then told me there are also 6.5s but that they weren't on the website. So I ordered a set. What a deal! 1/2 off! Anyway, they said they have plenty of both. So if ya need 'em, nows the time to get 'em.:)

i have rusty's stuff and several of my friends do too. i love it, and would recommend it to anyone. a buddy of mine just got some 4.5" coils that were supposed to be scratched----there wasnt a scratch on either set. but that 6.5" is a really good deal too.

Mark

Back