• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts for sale

need-a-bow

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Fixed Lower Control Arms-Standard bent tube lower control arms with Clevite Bushings. I believe Rough Country.
$35 OBO

Adjustable Double Shear track bar- This is the old version that rough country included with their long arm kits. bushings at both ends. comes with frame track bar mount.
$70 OBO

3" XJ Coil Springs- Rough Country springs. Nothing fancy, Run of the mill springs. Had them on for a couple of years no complaints, just went to longer coils.
$ 45 OBO

6" JK Rear Synergy coil springs- Not sure if anyone here might have use for them, came with my front coils and theyll just sit in the shed. Powdercoated orange.
$60 OBO.

HP Dana 30- Stock 3.55 Gears, surface rust but I dont see anything damaged. Just came out to swap in a locked axle.
$ 130 OBO

WF Delivery available for everything of course. Will add more bits and pieces as I find them.

Back