• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Frame stiffeners

Status
Not open for further replies.

WI88XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have an unopened box that contains a center section only frame stiffener kit fro RKO.

I won this 3 or 4 years ago and never used them. I never opened the box.
My rig doesn't need them and i'm not building another one.

$ 80 delivered to WF?

Last edited:
Any pics of these? Never heard of RKO offroad. Just curious if they wrap around or are just flat

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Sorry 'bout that. I believe I got my acronyms wrong. I believe they are Iron Rock Off road xj kit. I either won them in '15 or '14. I haven't opened the box so I don't know what it looks like. I'm at work now. I'll pull them out and open the box to see if it's like their pictures.

According to there website there are several sections. I'm not sure what I have.

Guess I should've checked them out b4 I posted this add :)

Alrighty

I opened the box and they have no rust/thin oil covered center section rails. Just like the ones on their site

https://www.ironrockoffroad.com/product/xj-unibody-frame-stiffeners-center-section.html

I took pictures of them but since photobucket took a dive I'll have to load them here and you can see them that way or send me your phone # and i'll text them to you. They look just like the ones on their site. 3/16 " plates.

I believe this isn't what need a bow is looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back