• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone going to EJS? Parts ride?

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
I have a guy near Moab that is interested in buying my MJ dually fenders and I'm looking for a ride for them to EJS.

There's 4 of them, pretty big, but very light. Wouldn't likely fit in your Jeep for the trip given the stuff you'd likely be packing, but if you have a tow rig/trailer, I'd very much appreciate it if they could tag along.

Lemme know!

I *might* have room, it all depends on if I have anyone going with me. I might be able to get a couple in the back with the topper on, and the two others on the trailer. I'm probably going to be leaving early in the morning on the 24th.

Copy that. I'm sure he'll need better than a "might" before he'll paypal me the funds.

Hit up Trent, I know he is going. I’ll be in the Park City, UT area that last weekend of March for my son’s hockey tournament. I’d have to take the truck instead of the car, but could probably make something work if needed.

We are going but currently driving the XJ's and we are camping all week so they will be full of gear. I don't have a car trailer at the moment.

Groovy, thanks!

Hit up Trent, I know he is going. I’ll be in the Park City, UT area that last weekend of March for my son’s hockey tournament. I’d have to take the truck instead of the car, but could probably make something work if needed.

Gotcha. I'll see if he's a serious buyer and ask that he pony up some gas money ..... and if Park City is close enough for him. He had a ride for them to Moab arranged but disappeared for a while and that window passed.

We are going but currently driving the XJ's and we are camping all week so they will be full of gear. I don't have a car trailer at the moment.

I know someone who's selling a nice one........ :shhh:

Make me a deal I can't refuse, I found a new 16' for $2200.00. :wow:

Con's of the new '16 trailer:

It's not 18'
It doesn't have a dove tail
It doesn't have 5' ramps
It most likely doesn't have brakes on both axles
It won't have the electric break-away system
A spare is usually extra money
It won't have a tool box (now included as it won't work on the new one)
You'll have to fab up a winch mount
You'll pay sales tax on the new trailer
Might be titled out of state by the manufacturer - VIN inspection
It won't have D-ring tie-downs

It won't have 16 years of towing experience...... :)

Last edited:
No longer needed.

Mods please delete.

Back