• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Power door lock inop (suddenly)

98XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Got home after work, wanted to lock my jeep and all i got blinking stereo lights t-case selector and some buzzing where glove box is! PDL inop even with remote key. Also there is no lights at door contoller. Power windows roll up just fine. What should I check first?
TIA

Sounds like the master control in the drivers door is going. It has a circut board in it.
Mine start with a window that sometimes would not go up or down, then sometime remote would not lock doors.... dealer part $140.00 twenty minutes my time to install.

I fixed it!

I found inop in remote control circuti board (relay burned out) which is on roof panel where dome lights are ...Also R&R door switches and cleaned them up and applied some dialectric grease. Works just fine w/o remote control.....well see how much that remote controller costs!!!!
Thanks!
Pit.

Back