PDA

View Full Version : JKS vs Tomkin Machine vs Rubicon Express sway bar discos

smallredxj
October 2nd, 2017, 03:24
Hi everyone. I'm in the process of revamping my suspension and replacing all of my old Rough Country stuff with better/ more durable components. As far as sway bar links go- I have 3 choices in mind. Obviously the JKS links, I've heard these are the best from just about everyone. I also found the RE Extreme Duty links- they look very similar to the JKS ones and the Tomkin Machine links. I know Tomkin is a quality producer of armor and bumpers but does anyone know how there discos stack up? Basically- what do you guys think is my best choice for durability and usability?

Serious Offroad
October 2nd, 2017, 05:57
JKS and done.

4x4JeePmaNthINg
October 2nd, 2017, 11:05
RE & jks dicos are identical now, pick which one you can find at a better price. i have the REs good product!

smallredxj
October 5th, 2017, 06:40
thanks guys- I figured JKS would be the number 1 choice

Kittrell
October 5th, 2017, 09:01
RE & jks dicos are identical now, pick which one you can find at a better price. i have the REs good product!

This, I ended up with the RE's this time around and have owned JKS in the past, basically the same product.

srb531
October 5th, 2017, 15:26
or you can do the currie anti rock and throw the sway bar & disco links away.

Kittrell
October 6th, 2017, 17:47
or you can do the currie anti rock and throw the sway bar & disco links away.

For a mere 260% price difference!

srb531
October 7th, 2017, 06:53
For a mere 260% price difference!

didnt call it cheaper, just a option, i use one & it works very well , never have to touch it,i got tired of fighting w/ the difficult to use discos,

MG2000XJ
October 9th, 2017, 21:02
I went with what I thought was a quality yet affordable set, Zone Offroad. They've held up great. JKS would have been the go-to had I been able to afford them at the time.