• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CAN I GET SOME HELP,PLEASE?!?!??!?!?!??!??!

G

Is there anyone out there that can help me out? I can't remember my username/password combo to save my life! I got a new password e-mailed to me,and still no dice! I've tried every combination of my user name I can think of,and it still ain't workin'!! This is very frustrating! I tried to register under "GA Mike" (instead of "Georgia MIke")and it won't let me do it because I used the same e-mail addy :cry: :roll: :cry: :roll: :cry: :roll: :cry: :roll: :cry: :roll: :? :? :x :x :( :( :( :( :( [size=24:c886ad194a][color=red:c886ad194a]HELP ME OUT HERE PLEASE!!!![/color:c886ad194a][/size:c886ad194a]

OK,I tried once more to work it out to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong. I got a new password e-mailed to me using my "Georgia Mike" username and my e-mail addy. I activated the new password,tried to log in,and still no worky! It's telling me that I'm using an incorrect or inactive username or password! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: This is almost as bad as Yahoo! :lol:

Email the Webteam...again things went pretty screwy but the good thing is I can get to these forums now..LOL

Hey Mike,
I had a problem like that recently,
My user name would automaticly come up
(MarkWNC) but I find out that it is supposed
to be (Mark WNC) with a space in between the
Mark and WNC. You might try some combination
like that first, worked for me.

if you e-mail us at: [email protected] we can try to get you going.

If the problem is related to these forums, make sure you specify that.

We also need your User/Profile name, and the password that you want to use.

Always faster to e-mail us, as we do not always skim through all of the forums. :)

Back