• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Power windows don't work

N8N_99xj

NAXJA Forum User
well, they do - but only from the driver's door.

So I'm guessing it is either the lockout on the master switch or else a broken wire in the jamb. My DS speaker doesn't work either so I know I have to go in there.

Anyone have a schematic for a 2000 and can tell me which wires to check when I pull the bellows back? Going to be going in there anyway to move the heated mirrors and good speakers from my old Heep over and would like to be prepared to fix everything while I'm in there. Thanks!

well, they do - but only from the driver's door.

So I'm guessing it is either the lockout on the master switch or else a broken wire in the jamb. My DS speaker doesn't work either so I know I have to go in there.

Anyone have a schematic for a 2000 and can tell me which wires to check when I pull the bellows back? Going to be going in there anyway to move the heated mirrors and good speakers from my old Heep over and would like to be prepared to fix everything while I'm in there. Thanks!

Had the same problem in my '00 but it was the PS speaker. Was thinking of doing the bypass wiring trick, master controls are not cheap, but just replaced it. Also one little broken wire for the speaker. And all was good.

Back