• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix Huge Problems

Francesco

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,
So flashback to a month or so ago, I had a ruined fuse box, some surface rust on the floors, and a heater core needing replacing. I pulled everything, replaced the heater core, got the floors linexed, and replaced the terminals in the fuse box(I did a write up on it a while back).

However, now that I'm putting everything back together, I'm having major issues. AFAIK, everything is hooked up, and I have barely anything working. My hazards work, headlights, door buzzer, and that's about it. I have no turn signals, no crank, no fuel pump priming, no HVAC, and no radio.

I'm fairly certain my problem doesn't lie with the fuse box, as I was pretty careful when reassembling everything after replacing the terminals, however if anyone can send me a picture of the back of their fuse box where the connectors slide in so I can compare where the wires are, would be great.

So basically what I need to know is, where do I start troubleshooting this? Everything was fine a couple months ago, and only pulled it to fix the reasons listed above. I did do minor welding on the truck, but it was with the battery unattached, but could that have fried my ECU? Not sure where to start with this troubleshooting, as there's so many things that aren't working. I can take pictures as well, just not sure what to take pictures of.
Thanks,
Francesco

I was going to delete this, because my fix is rather embarassing, but if it helps someone in a similar boat, maybe we can laugh at ourselves together..

There are two plugs on top of the steering column that are near impossible to see, plug those in and everything is better.

Back