• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

headlight wiper motor

Alaskan89XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Am having issues with either the motor, wires, wiPer ciRcuIt Loom, Fuse Or cOuLd ignition Switch be kaput? :eeks1:

Don't forGet the FluX caPacIteR!

... and the intermittent wiper controller.

If you have a wiper motor that no longer works, check the fuse/relay first. If that is ok, and you feel it necessary to replace the motor, it is a simple job. Wiper arms, cowl grill, hardware, and pay attention to how you have to rotate the assembly to get it out because you will need to remember that when putting it back in. The wiper arms that are under the cowl are going to come out with the motor as an assembly. Put it on a workbench and swap over the motors. Re-install is the opposite as the removal. The whole job, including getting a second beer, takes about an hour. Good luck!

:us:Thanks BCKNBLK,:us:

Your instructions for the unrelated fix is super good for those who have never been there, done that, etc. Quite concise to help, keep up the good input as it is good to give out info that can give one the confidence to take the plunge.:clap:

HOWEVER.., that post of mine was a simple April Fool's Joke, i.e., notice the sentences are typed mostly in small case, but in large case are the capital letters that spell out; 'April Fools'. (Got'cha).:wave:

MODERATORS; As a paying member; I request that this post of mine be taken down by 04/07//17 so as to prevent further issues.:party:

Back