• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cage kits for 4 door?

http://dandcextreme.com/product/d-and-cs-xj-roll-cage-kit/
I have been looking at their 2 door kit for a while

I did some work for him back in the day. It's been sold to new owners but kit looks the same. I had it in my Jeep. Kit fits well, but onolder ones you cannot open the glove box all the way.

That being said,the head room was horrific. I'm about 5-9, and had less than an inch between my head and the main hoop. It needs more bracing. Just hitting bumps on the street you could see the cage move around. I added tabs to bolt it to the a pillar above the seat belts.

I would ask him to leave it long and remove the dome light and get the main hoop as close as possible to the roof. In current form it's about 1.5 in from the roof.

I've since pulled it out and will be going the hybrid cage route.

I have the D&C cage for my 4 door. Just got it and plan on installing it this summer. I plan on closing the tolerances with rocker boxes and dimple die plates for the A Piller and D Pillars. I am going to install extra tubing in specific areas. I plan on incorporating an XO halo an A & D Pillars that will attach to the internal cage and gutter rails. Once i start my build I will keep everyone posted but it will be slow moving. The people at D&C were nice fast and professional and I think it's a good cage for people that don't have a tube bender.

Back