• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which adjustable track bar to buy?

Tonybeirut

NAXJA Forum User
So i installed an HD frame mount and a new track bar (not adjustable).

I swapped tie rods to a ZJ ones.

Of course it was the mechanic fault not to install an adjustable track bar and made me buy a normal one, now i have to buy an adjustable.

Which one should i get ? WJ or XJ

Last edited:
Ironman4x4fab is what I run and I'll never turn away from ironman stuff. Ridiculously stout products. I have their old version trackbar but they have some new design and johny joint setup.

Guys I appreciate your answers. But what I need to know is wich adjustable TB to buy, the one for the WJ or for the XJ for that setup which I have.
I'm shipping to Beirut Lebanon from the US, that's why I don't want to buy a wrong one.

Not R.E.
The heim at the frame end wear and get slop in them rather quickly.

RE Extreme trackbar, I'm going on 20yrs with my three!!
images.ashx

You have the wj tb. An aftermarket wj tb will work but a xj tb setup for double shear will also work like the iron rock one or the tnt one. Make sure u order the shortest one u can cause with that drop bracket the bar will be short

RE Extreme trackbar, I'm going on 20yrs with my three!!
images.ashx

Let me clarify my statement; the model with the heim, not the flex joint. RE's flex joints are very durable.

Not R.E.
The heim at the frame end wear and get slop in them rather quickly.
If you run it in double shear with a new or modified bracket, they work fine. But not with factory bracket

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I run the HD RE tracbar as pictures above with no issues. However I have ran the non HD RE tracbar in the past and its complete garbage.

Back