• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help identifying coils

Demonoid369

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
4aa2cb2c34019779be3d0e2c5bba88f7_thumb.jpg

Any idea who makes a progressive coil with a smooth black finish? It's got a free length of 18" and I think it might be a synergy but I don't know which companies that make progressive/dual rate coils that are in a smooth black finish that I could look and see.

Those look like the Moog 782's I put in my MJ.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Those look like the Moog 782's I put in my MJ.

Looked these up on Amazon. Killer deal for progressive springs. Got anymore info on them like lift height, how they rode..etc? My buddy is looking to buy a set of coils soon and these would work great if in the 2" lift range.

EDIT: NVM, just had to look at the reviews. I am interested in how they are holding up though.

Last edited:
Metal cloak?
Synergy?
There is another I can't remember off the top of my head....

Looks like my metal cloaks just much smaller

PAC racing springs is another manufacturer.

Looked these up on Amazon. Killer deal for progressive springs. Got anymore info on them like lift height, how they rode..etc? My buddy is looking to buy a set of coils soon and these would work great if in the 2" lift range.

EDIT: NVM, just had to look at the reviews. I am interested in how they are holding up though.
They were cheap, eventually sagged a bit but seem to be holding up fine, ride nice. They are on my 2wd Comanche so they don't exactly see a beating either. For offroad they wouldn't be my first choice (or second for that matter).
They do what they do, hold the front end up. The truck is still in a state of mobile construction (meaning it's my daily driver and current project vehicle)

With the Moog 782 and a 1" spacer on top and 255/75r17's.

e105ebb2ce83a9a56c903860df136193.jpg

Back