• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ebay Pocket Flares

GoBig06

NAXJA Forum User
So I took a gamble on some ebay bushwacker knock offs and bought a set of 6 for $185. I'm pretty sure it's not going to come with any mounting hardware. I can find just the mounting hardware kit for bushwacker pocket flares but its like 60 bucks for some screws and a piece of rubber. Anyone know of the types of screws/rubber spacers that are used to mount the flares? And what is the rubber strip thing and can I buy the rubber strip any where?

Last edited:
You can cut out your own rubber to go between the mounting plate/flare and the fender. You can easily find the bolts at any hardware store. Find ones that fit in the flare holes and is long enough to go through the fender. Red locktite the nuts and call it a day.

From 17 years experience running flares, buy stainless hardware. Get fender washers for under the heads of the screws. I run Ny-Loc nuts on the back.

Most hardware stores will have a molding you can put between the flares and the body, but you can take vacuum hose and split it.

Back