• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Floor repair

JeeperXJJK

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys, new to the forum. I bought an xj as a project and we are replacing the driver's floor and rocker. Surprisingly the rest of the floors are in great shape! Anyways, does anyone know if you can buy the floor brace that goes onto the floor pan? Also if you can buy seat brackets for these? Thanks guys

I noticed that, behind the driver's wheel, the curve from the transmission tunnel to the driver's side floor is starting to rot out. It's about a 3-4 hole. Did you purchase a piece to fix your floor or just shape your own?

I noticed that, behind the driver's wheel, the curve from the transmission tunnel to the driver's side floor is starting to rot out. It's about a 3-4 hole. Did you purchase a piece to fix your floor or just shape your own?

For that size, I would just shape it out of some 14ga (confirm that thickness), weld it, paint it, seal it and be done.

Back