• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 won't start after lifting 4.5"

Mcmadman

NAXJA Forum User
As everything was complete and I lowered it to get jackstands out I heard the radio cut out which wasn't playing long and now the jeep won't start

Check the blinker fluid.

My only guess is you bumped something while installing the front shocks?

As everything was complete and I lowered it to get jackstands out I heard the radio cut out which wasn't playing long and now the jeep won't start

And the radio cut out... did you have the radio on with the car off while you were installing it? If so did you kill the battery or severely weaken it?

Lol, I was just kidding. Check for loose connections or dead battery.

Is it possible that he pinched the main loom back by the firewall? The drop bracket could do that if it was down a bit. I'd check fuses. Does it crank? If not do you get the light test when you turn the key on? If so then crawl under and jump the starter solenoid. If it starts the. You can trace the wire. If it does not then start checking if it's got spark, ( I have a 2000 and I had to pull the coil and leave one plug in the coil agents the block) then if the injectors are cycling. If that's all good then check the fuel pump. If that is t the case the. If check the fuel lines for kinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back