• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SYE suggestions

Noah_Bricker

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Hey all. Looking at possibly ordering my SYE for my MJ np231 this week sometime. anyone have any suggestions on one they've done on they're MJ, or just experience in general with certain companies? suggestions of short shaft or regular? Im not interested in doing a hack n' tap. appreciate the feedback!

put an atlas in it! :D

i've had good luck with rugged ridge kits, advanced adapters makes one too. the 231 is pretty simple to get apart and put back together just make sure you have a good set of snap ring pliers and don't forget to put the tube and filter for the oil pump back in (you'll see what i mean when you get it apart). lots of writeups out there.

you might as well just do the Advanced Adapters. the price is good and the quality is as well.

I have the advanced adapters but can't offer any feedback. It's been sitting in my garage in the original box for months lol.

I found the best deal for it over at summit.

I have a used one that Currie installed in my TJ way before I bought it, that I removed a few days ago to go to a JB Conversions Super shorty (needed the shortest poss for my TJ).

Give ya everything you need except the driveshaft, for 65$. Likely can fit in a USPS flat rate large box at like 30$ shipping even.

Last edited:
Back