• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July 15 M&G, July 16 Am. Fork Canyon

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
The Friday July 15th Meet and Greet is scheduled for DP Cheesesteaks in Provo, more informationNAXJA on address and time to be posted.

The July 16th Trail Run is scheduled for American Fork Canyon. This is a fee area so expect to buy a day pass if you do not have an annual Utah Parks pass. When I get some posts showing interest, I will firm up the time and location to meet. (Usually, we meet 9ish at the Tibble Fork Reservoir.)

The time is getting close. Any interest in the Meet & Greet Fridayevening? DP Cheesesteaks in Provo. Arbitrarily, 6:30 PM. If this does not work for you, let me know what time is better.

It is now 5:15 PM on Friday evening. There has been no interest expressed in the Meet and Greet tonight, so I consider it cancelled. Maybe next time. Also, no interest in the American Fork Trail run so I consider it cancelled. Maybe next year, or sometime.

Back