• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ne1 in arkansas???

Hey man Im in AR. what part of this wonderful state are you in. I ride with a couple of other XJ guys, and we are always up for a ride.

hey I would like to but that's homecoming up here in at UofA. I might meet up with yall sunday or friday though Ill have to check.
but ill let ya know what I can do.

can't wait to move that way. waiting for my wife to finish school then i'm transferingt to u of a myself. got two years to wait though. there's seems to be a lot more active jeepers up that way. i always have to drive to ride. noone around here does anything intresting.

I know how that is, I'm from Heber Springs and no one there did anything but romp around in the mud. I am a fan of the rocks. But yeah there are a bunch of active jeepers up this way.
Its nice having ppl to help ya out with your rig and go riding with.

Superlift ORV park?

Have any of y'all been there?

It looks pretty neat (if a little far for a weekend trip) with potential for a SE NAXJA event/ride to be held there if enough folks were interested.

haven't been but some friends have. all they did was wine cause it didn't have any mud! now i can't get them to go back. so i haven't been yet. they said it had mild-wild trails. and it is 90% rock. so i would definitly be intrested in a ride. if i could help in any way let me know.

I have wheeled through mud and I have wheeled through rox and the rox are much more fun....but I have never been there either.

I will be up for some serious rides when I can get gears done.

Hey woody!

I saw some info on it on there new show. Superlifts Off-Road Adventure. It does look neat and more like Tellico to me. But then again they had the Best of the East run on there too this weekend. With somewhere in KY, Paragon, and their park I think.

well i went to superlift sunday. what i saw of it was pretty sweet. i missed out on a lot cause i snaped a u-joint and sheared the bolts off flush with the yoke. i think it would be sweet to have a SE chapter run.

Back