• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nates 4x4 rear bumper picture request

jackmb

NAXJA Forum User
I'm considering a Nates 4x4 rear bumper for my XJ. I already have his front bumper, and it suits me well- enough quality and definitely affordable within my budget.

I can't find many pics online of the rear bumper though- not clear pictures, and especially not of the ends/sides of it. I want to see what it looks like in better detail, and how it mounts before I decide to pull the trigger on it, or consider spending a not small amount more on possibly a C4x4, which I like more, but is more money as well, plus shipping.

Does anybody have a Nates rear bumper and can post pics of the gap between it and the tailgate and taillights, and the sides, near the taillights and the rear quarter panel? I have a 92, and my rear fenders are not cut.

bd54006c694988dd969093be49b15039.jpg
this is what I have for tie ins, they grab regular bumper bolts as well as the hitch bolts..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back