• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pricing Parts

trekker

NAXJA Forum User
Well gang,

Sadly I am going to be parting out my 91XJ this summer. She sure has been a blast, seen terrain all over Colorado, Utah, Vermont and places in between. Been a heck of a lot of fun building up, though I may have cursed a time or two along the way:smsoap:

Anyway, hopefully someday get another rig to have some wheelin' adventures with, but the old gal is going to be parted out, at least somewhat.

So, my question is, do any of you have suggestions on determining reasonable pricing? I know I could just do ebay searches for the particular part/yr etc I am selling, but often those items are all over the place price-wise.

Thanks, and keep on trecking!

Todd

Are you looking to part stock equipment or aftermarket? Best bet is to troll CL and see what others are pricing and prices your competitive. Past that post what you think is fair and see what happens.

What kind of parts? I might could use interior fuse box and body wiring.

Cal and car-part.com should give you a idea of price ranges although I know for JY and eBay deals can be made .

Going to be some stock and some am. Green Mesa, I won't be digging into it until this summer, I'm recovering from surgery following a bad femur and hip break. Thanks for your suggestions guys!

I believe that any parts list prices of pick n pulls are pretty fair. Charge a bit more if the parts are already pulled.

Back