• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part # for new wiring harness to injectors for an 01

OutkastBoss

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, my wiring harness from the computer that goes to my injectors is junk. It has sections of exposed, frayed wires and it needs replaced.

I have been told that my 01 requires a harness from another 01 only. Since I am having a hard time sourcing one I am wanting to look into finding a new one. Anyone happen to know a part # or have a link to the proper one? I am searching but haven't had much luck. I figure if I find a new one I know it is good for a LONG time. Even a used one in good shape has some age on it at least.

Tia for any input you may have !

If you find a one new grab it. The few places I searched said no longer available.
I know from experience locating 80's& 90's jeep parts when they were ticking over halfway to their second decade the parts dried up.

eBay has a harness for a automatic 2wd pretty cheap + best offer with free shipping.

If you only need injectors harness I'd think you could splice that part of any 2001 harness in to yours.
There might be the right harness available too used, I'd check eBay and car-part.com.

Are the connectors in your harness good? Why not buy a terminal tool, some wire (correct color/tracer) and rebuild it? Ive done many a harness, it's no big deal.

Not positive on this, (and I'm sure someone will correct me if wrong) but I believe the 00 and 01 may be interchangable. Everything I've read has the 01, final partial year production as no change from the 00 model.
Easy way to check, find the part# for the 00 harness, and if its not the same, see if chrysler has a interchange/superseded by number. The 00 and 01 share the coil rail ignition.

Back