• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for Interior Trim Colors (1986-1990)

Crist Clapper

NAXJA Forum User
I guess what I am thinking of is... A dealer brochure that showed the available interior trims/colors. In the early years there were a few similar colors:

5500 2026 Almond, 1984-85
5500 5834 Honey, 1984-86
5500 2030 Nutmeg, 1984-85
5500 9646 Tan, 1986

Mine seems to be a mix of different color/shades of ???. Most obvious is... The dashboard doesn't (really) match the steering-wheel, that doesn't match the trim... etc., It appears I have a mix of ??? Example: When I had the steering-column removed... I painted it to match the steering-wheel... When I reassembled the two... I noticed they are not the best back to the dashboard.

Help?

When I did mine, the auto paint store had the interior colors for my year in a catalog along with the exterior paint formulas. They mixed the two colors for my year and model in a paint for plastic. It worked and matched great. Just do your due diligence on the prep work.

When I did mine, the auto paint store had the interior colors for my year in a catalog along with the exterior paint formulas. They mixed the two colors for my year and model in a paint for plastic. It worked and matched great. Just do your due diligence on the prep work.

Doing my due-diligence is what got me into the mess! :rof: [FONT=&quot]My official interior color is Tan(6QL). Which as I previously stated, I found, I have, I used on the steering-column.

[/FONT]

Back