• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Supercharged Xj running lean

bassxj

NAXJA Forum User
hi just put a m90 on my xj so far i need to fix a boost leak but getting about 2psi but after leak is fixed should be 5psi.... well i believe i am running lean it was being hesitent when i gave it some gas.. what would be some ways to increase fuel???.. i have 30lb injectors in and i dont really want to spend money on a piggyback computer... i have a vortec FMU but i dont have a return line on my 01 xj

You obviously need to do more research before you blow something up.

You don't want to spend money on a piggyback, but you're spending money on a supercharger so why not? I really don't understand.

How do you know your running lean? Hesitation isn't necessarily a lean condition.

Do you have a wideban O2?

The definition of dumb is building a supercharged rig and not having a WEGO.

As other have said, 30s are too large and you need a Wego to start with. No such thing as a cheap supercharger. You might also need at least a piggy back or tune, but you first need to see where your air fuel ratio is first.

Back