• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheap LED light bar

98xjstealth

NAXJA Forum User
So, this is for you guys that are looking for a light bar but don't wanna spend over a grand to have one. I ordered a curved 50 inch from amazon last week. Brand was called Shanren for about $93 with free shipping. Now they're around $88. It came in the mail 5 days later. I gotta say, I was pretty impressed. The end caps are sealed with silicon and it seems pretty sturdy. I also ordered the windshield mounts from amazon which are powder coated and stiff. I had heard that these bars leak and moisture builds up inside. I had gone over all screws and they were tight. It rained pretty good here this morning and zero moisture inside. The light is very bright as well. I have no complaints as of yet but I'll keep posted if anything does occur. Just wanted to give my input for those looking for a light bar that won't break the bank!

If anyone has an Agri Supply farm store nearby, they sell a wide range of LED light bars at a good price. Same design as my more expensive model. You have to buy your own switch but otherwise great

Back