• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LCAs for OME suspension

jeepingben

NAXJA Forum User
As much as I liked the RE 3.5 superflex suspension in my old XJ, this build is going to be a little milder and with more focus on driving from Maine to Moab than doing hard trails in Moab. I am looking at the OME 2.5" suspension with HD springs, but I would like to run LCAs with flex-joints.

Has anyone run the RE 3.5" LCAs with a 2.5" lift? Will I have to get adjustable arms?

Thanks,

Ben

the re arms work fine. i ran 3.5 sf arms on my xj stock for a short period of time. If you measure them next to stock arms the difference is rather minimal.

I would run all four WJ control arms. Look up what's involved. If you bought OME for ride quality and want it to drive nice from Maine to Moab - you can't beat what the factory upgrade was for the four-link suspension in these rigs.
I had an XJ for years. With the baby and no room for two hobby cars, I sold the XJ and got a WJ. Night and day difference in front end / handling on road - and no loss off road.

Back