• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What day are you arriving?

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
My plan is Wednesday before dark. Looks like a snow system moving through that day, so my exact time of arriving will depend on that.

mac '6 days!' gyvr

Some time Wednesday afternoon.

JIM.

Thursday. Looks like a potential for 2 feet of snow on Tuesday and Wednesday for us. Hopefully I can fit the trailer in the garage...

Thursday afternoon, and does anyone know that Attica's spaghetti policy is?

Thursday. Looks like a potential for 2 feet of snow on Tuesday and Wednesday for us. Hopefully I can fit the trailer in the garage...

Really?! That is going to make for a hell of a trip down!

No kidding my Rig is in Bristol Wi.... I think I may pick it up Monday.

Ram" We will be rolling in about 9 am Thursday" Rod

I'm really curious to where this is going.....

Big 'noodlin around in Attica ain't safe' Hank

vIBzMnV_zpsvvfzkg1d.gif

Saturday late morning, then going to bed. I'll be waiting for you all in the campground when you get off the trail

Saturday late morning, then going to bed. I'll be waiting for you all in the campground when you get off the trail

This changed a little for me.

I get off at 7am Saturday morning. I think I will go home sleep for a few hours, then head down there around 1 my time Saturday afternoon. Hoping to be there around 3:30 attica time. Once there I'll be looking to see who's cracking beers...

Bright and early saturday morning. Is badlands going to be cool with me pulling in at like 3am and crashing out til registration?

Bright and early saturday morning. Is badlands going to be cool with me pulling in at like 3am and crashing out til registration?

Just park in the campground somewhere.

mac 'you'll be fine' gyvr

Back