• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Details and Registration

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
*** NACFest 2016 *** June 23-25 ***

Pre-registration is closed, but you can still register at the event.

Meet at the park each morning (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) at 8:30am.

Rich & Carol have graciously offered to host casual pot-luck campfire shenanigans at Q32 on Thursday and Friday evenings (probably Wed too).

Saturday night dinner and raffle will be in the Clam Bake pavilion. It will start when wheeling is over and people are clean ... ish.

Wheeling for all levels ... catered dinner on Saturday night ... large raffle ... and of course, plenty of sitting around the campfire lying about our Jeeps and driving skills!!!

Rausch Creek Off-road Park & Twin Grove Campground

More specific details will be posted in the posts below.

Last edited:
Here are some of the nitty gritty details you'll need.

• Most people will stay at Twin Grove Campground. Call now to reserve your cabin or tent site. Spots fill up fast!
  • We will meet each morning at 8:30am in the parking lot up at Rausch Creek.
  • We will try and be on the trails by 9:30, but it is sometimes later with large groups.
  • You can purchase wheeling passes from the Rausch Creek office when you arrive. The cost is about $35 per day.
  • Please make sure your vehicle is safe and equipped with the proper safety and recovery equipment.
  • The dinner and raffle will be held Saturday night in the Clam Bake pavilion at Twin Grove Campground. Dinner start time will be posted later.

*** We are considering spending Thursday wheeling at Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area instead of Rausch Creek. It is approximately 50 minutes from Twin Grove Campground. We will post more about this later and give more details if we decide to go.

Fire away with any and all questions! We are looking forward to a great event.

Guys, I pre-registered a few weeks ago to hold my place in case I do make it, but I don't remember how this works: should I have received something in the mail? 'Cuz I didn't, but then I haven't updated my new address with the NAC, altho it's on my PayPal acct.
How would I verify that I pre-registered and how to receive dinner tix?

Forgive me, it's been a while ...

Jordan's been handling the registration but I don't know of any mail confirmation besides printing your receipt. That said, I'm going to say that you can be confident that it's been received and you are good to go. If anything happened as a result of a glitch or oversight, we can get that straightened out there. Come on up and have a good time!

Lavern - You are registered and your payment was received. We'll have your meal tickets and what not waiting for you at the registration table.

Pre-registration is closed, but you can still register at the event.

Meet at the park each morning (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) at 8:30am.

Rich & Carol have graciously offered to host casual pot-luck campfire shenanigans at Q32 on Thursday and Friday evenings (probably Wed too).

Saturday night dinner and raffle will be in the Clam Bake pavilion. It will start when wheeling is over and people are clean ... ish.

Back