• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTICA is in the EASTERN TIME ZONE.

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Please remember, especially if you are coming in on Friday or Saturday morning.

This means Attica is an hour ahead of IL.

In the same time zone as most of Indiana (excluding the three counties around Chitcago).

mac 'this has been an issue in the past' gyvr

In the same time zone as most of Indiana (excluding the three counties around Chitcago).

Not that this matters, but there is some counties in southern indiana on central for some reason (Gibson, Vanderburgh, and Spencer to name three I know of).

Not that this matters, but there is some counties in southern indiana on central for some reason (Gibson, Vanderburgh, and Spencer to name three I know of).

You are correct it doesn't matter AT ALL since the point of him posting this is to let people know Attica is in Eastern Time zone.

So there are several places in Indiana that are in the Central Time Zone?
(because Northwest Indiana(up by Chicago (where Brad(kid4life) used to live))(I wonder what happened to him he used to call me on the phone all of the time. He was a cool dude, His wife had very large, um...tracts of land, I guess you could say).

What if I don't believe in time zones or any orchestrated or influenced things that make no sense..when should I leave and what are peoples thoughts on leprechauns? I will contact Attica's city council and see if we can get this taken care of.

What if I don't believe in time zones or any orchestrated or influenced things that make no sense..when should I leave and what are peoples thoughts on leprechauns? I will contact Attica's city council and see if we can get this taken care of.

Thank you for your help with this matter Cheese man......

Ram" I think I have seen a Leprechaun then I sobered up" Rod

As a farmer, you should be the only one that does believe in them. I thought they were put in place for farmers

Can we not observe daylight savings time just for Winterfest? I think it would help a couple people feel better. Lol

As a farmer, you should be the only one that does believe in them. I thought they were put in place for farmers

I have never once had a time zone influence anything I have done on my farms, booze, booze has had waaayyyy more influence.

Daylight savings time, that screws up the clocks, but the sun still only burns for so many hours a day, I don't pay attention to clocks, or politicians.

Anyone know when WinterFest is?

I have a "going to the bar on the night we set the clocks back one hour" story.
It involves a wet t shirt contest, chicks making out, someone loosing their wallet, someone puking in the car and someone's husband getting very mad and dragging his wife out of the bar while everyone was cheering.
Damn, I've had some fun....

I have a "going to the bar on the night we set the clocks back one hour" story.
It involves a wet t shirt contest, chicks making out, someone loosing their wallet, someone puking in the car and someone's husband getting very mad and dragging his wife out of the bar while everyone was cheering.
Damn, I've had some fun....

Eastern or Central time zone?

Back