• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Passenger fender liner???

Boxil

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2001 xj sport. looking for the fender liner but not the whole part. it is the small piece that covers up where the passenger door hinges are at. i keep getting mud and road debris tossed up in there and jamming up my hinges. i can find the fender liners no problem but this part doesn't look like it comes with the kit. anybody know what it is and where i can find it?

Thanks in advance.

i was going to put in some expanding foam and trim it up and spray paint it black so it sorta blends in. it would just be nice to have the actual trim piece that goes over everything.

Most use cut up pool noodles or the slip on type of insulation for copper pipes in houses. Cut to fit, paint black if need be, stuff it in there. Friction will hold it in place.

I'm about to do this to mine. The stock ones keep curling up like a potato chip and trying to fall out.

Find them at the junkyard, or cut your own out of some semi rigid closed cell foam. A few dabs of RTV silicone should keep a stock or custom foam section is place.

Back