• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leveling front of jeep

I think the front is down about an inch compared to the rear and I ordered 1.75" spacers so I will be about 3/4" higher in the front. Will I have steering issues or binding of any sort? I have a band saw so I could shave off a bit if needed. I don't want any problems while driving.

Not sure what you think will go wrong, if you have 4" coil springs, or 2" coil springs and 2" coil spacers, the rest of the steering and suspension won't be able to tell the difference. Slightly higher or slightly lower in the front or the rear won't make a significant difference either.

Not sure what you think will go wrong, if you have 4" coil springs, or 2" coil springs and 2" coil spacers, the rest of the steering and suspension won't be able to tell the difference. Slightly higher or slightly lower in the front or the rear won't make a significant difference either.

I understand what you are saying but what I'm asking is, my lift is 4.5" and if its sagging a inch that's 3.5". If I put 1-3/4" spacer, that makes my front 5-1/4" high. If my lift was designed to be 4.5" and I make it 3/4" higher, is that a problem? That is what I'm asking.​

No problem. I have an RE 3.5" short arm lift. I added control arm drop brackets, 2" coil spacers, and longer rear shackles, and now it is a 5.5" lift.

Poly coil spacers come in different sizes, and you can stack them (within reasonable limits), and add or remove a stock thickness coil spring isolator. JKS ACOS allow you to dial in the exact lift you need.

Back